Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gear Daddies tickets

Are you going to see Martin Zellar and Co. tonight at the Fine Line? Fine Line tickets are on sale now for Gear Daddies show tonight. Last I heard the show was NOT sold out. However, a lot of people have tomorrow off so there will be many looking for something to do tonight. An old favorite like the Gear Daddies is a good place to start.

And don't forget Fine Line tickets for tomorrow's Tina and the B-Sides New Years Eve show. Tina and the B-Sides posted on their Facebook site in regards to the weather. The post said something along the lines of "the show must go on" considering we are supposed to get blasted with a major storm. SO no cancellations on the New Years Eve show.

I haven't decided what to do tomorrow night for New Years Eve. My plans for Chi-town to see the Black Keys are crushed because of the impending bad weather so I will be sticking to Minnesota. I don't even really want to leave Uptown!

No comments: