Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BJM Show at the Fine Line!

It has taken me a few days to recover from the Brian Jonestown Massacre show last week to say the least. The night ended in a cab ride I don't remember and one hell of a show! The original members (Anton, Matt, and Joel) were all touring this time around. I never thought that I would get to see Joel play the ol' tambourine! But I did! And I got to hear all of the great Matt Hollywood jams and all the Anton jams. I truly cannot tell you how wonderful of a show it was. I wish I could see it again this Thursday! Fine Line tickets for this event were not sold out, however, the Fine Line was packed. You could not even move on the balcony at all.


I have some great pictures, I'll post them when I am back at my computer!


Next up: Peter Bjorn and John on the 21st of April!!!!


Here are some pictures from the very hazy night!










I can't wait to see them again!!