Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not One, But Two Pete Yorns!

As if one show wasn't enough - Pete Yorn will be playing not one but two shows at the Fine Line. Pete Yorn is touring in support of his new album "Back and Forth" which was released on the 23rd.
I had no idea that Pete Yorn was so popular. Apparently he has a huge live show following that necessitates two back to back shows at the Fine Line. This is surprising to me because he has not had a single that has recieved any air play since his "Music for the Morning After" album - which I will admit, I totally owned a copy of. I had a huge crush on Pete Yorn when that album came out ... I couldn't resist.

To further prove his fan base here is an interesting piece of information: during the iTunes pre-sale, BACK AND FOURTH sold 11,672 digital copies, driving the album to Top 10 status (reached No. 4 on iTunes Album Chart) before it had even been officially released.

I stand corrected. Perhaps Pete Yorn will sell out both shows at the Fine Line. Maybe there are that many people that still listen to him! In that case it would be in your best interest to decide on the show you want to go to buy your Fine Line tickets accordingly. Apparently Pete Yorn tickets are a hot commodity.



Catch Pete Yorn at the Fine Line Wednesday, August 12th and Thursday, August 13th.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

So wait - you don't still have a crush on Pete Yorn? But..but...he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I may have to go to both shows, he might be one of the loves of my life!