Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sia tickets

If you have ever watched the greatest television show of all time, "Six Feet Under," I do not need to tell you about Sia. You know very well who she is. Sia's song "Breathe Me" was played during the last few minutes of the series finale. I remember very clearly crying my eyes out as Claire drove in her Prius and listened to this song. I am getting teary eyed just thinking about it!

Anywho, Sia will be on tour in support of her new album, "We Are Born." An exact release date has not been announced, but will be released sometime in April. This is her follow up to 2008's "Some People Have Real Problems" album. The last time Sia was here Fine Line tickets were hard to come by, the show sold out well in advance. I am not sure if it was for her following or her opening act, the one, the only, Har Mar Superstar. As I am sure you have read on my blog before my dedicated fanship of Har Mar. He is a local guy and whenever he is back in town, fans flock to his shows, myself included. In fact, so many people wanted to go to the Sia show he was at that when it sold out he had an afterparty at Grumpy's downtown to accommodate the demand. Yeah, he is pretty awesome!

Fine Line tickets will be available in a Sia exclusive presale on Wednesday, however, Fine Line tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, February 5th at 11am. As much as I would like to see my song from Six Feet Under, I think I may have to sit this one out. There are so many Minneapolis concerts that my wallet is beginning to feel the pain!

No comments: